Personal Lines CSR
Brown & Brown of Massachusetts, dba Twinbrook Insurance Brokerage, in Kingston, MA is seeking an experienced Personal Lines Account Manager to join our team. This individual will be responsible for providing prompt, courteous and accurate service to clients in relation to the sale and service of Personal Insurance policies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of the Personal Lines New Business process. This includes obtaining the risk information, preparing quotes, presenting the findings to the prospect and securing an order, completing the appropriate submission and binding coverage.
- Responsible for all Customer Service related activities associated with servicing and renewing an assigned book of business.
- Reviews monthly expiration reports to identify account rounding opportunities and to determine the appropriate renewal strategy to assure policies are renewed with Twinbrook in a timely manner.
- If the account requires remarketing or an account rounding opportunity exist, the incumbent will prepare a quotation, present the findings to the client, secure the order, and complete the submission.
- Responsible for processing all policy endorsements via various forms/applications or websites for personal lines and to assure the changes are made to client’s policies on a timely basis.
- Responsible for the timely resolution of any service related issue involving in force personal lines policies, including billing inquiries, payments, cancellations or reinstatements, registration renewals, transfers, Driver changes, annual mileage discounts, etc.
- Provides immediate and empathic assistance to any Personal Lines client who reports a claim through Twinbrook.
- Acquires all of the appropriate information and reports the initial claim to the insurance company while providing the client with a brief explanation of the claims process.
- Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with company underwriters to assure Twinbrook receives an appropriate level of priority and service.
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experienced (1-2 years) insurance professional with an in depth knowledge of the Personal Lines marketplace.
- Massachusetts Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, and Word.