We currently have an opportunity for an Assistant Account Manager to join the Personal Lines Department in our Wilmington, MA office. The selected employee will be responsible for assisting Account Managers with servicing of personal lines accounts in accordance with the practices, policies and procedures of the Company.
- Provide quotes for new, renewal and remarketing personal lines policies and coordinate the handling and servicing of accounts under the direction of an Account Manager or Manager.
- Enter data as required by insurance company automation systems.
- Provide support to the Account Manager on pre-renewal processes.
- Handle correspondence and the clerical processing of accounts including applications, transactional file maintenance and agency management system input of each account.
- Responsible for creating renewal transmittal letters and invoicing.
- Responsible for developing complete familiarity with all forms and paperwork including their intent and purpose.
- Responsible for implementing a quality control review process to assure the production of quality work and the provision of excellent customer service.
- Conduct business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
- Experience servicing personal accounts within an insurance agency.
- Thorough knowledge of personal lines coverages and markets.
- Experience with an automated agency management system.
- Active Massachusetts Producer license or ability to obtain license within six months of start date.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.