Develop yourself personally and professionally through our R&G Academy.
Do good for your clients and our community through R&G’s giving programs.
Rogers & Gray is currently seeking talented candidates for an Evidence Specialist in our Business Insurance Service Division located in the Kingston Office. What on earth would an Evidence Specialist be doing, you ask?
- Coordinating and processing proofs of insurance in the Business Insurance division as part of the account renewal process and day-to-day servicing needs of the clients
- Engaging with team mates and clients to resolve questions or gain further information as part of the proof of insurance process
- Reviewing insurance specs within contracts to determine if requirements are met
- Engaging with the learning opportunities available through the R&G Academy to enhance your insurance knowledge & service skills
We need our qualified candidates to have…
- P&C Insurance experience, any level of experience is fine – we need a foundation to build on!
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with teammates to meet the needs of your internal and external customers
- A strong service mindset and sense of urgency
- Impeccable organization skills and acute quality focus
But we’d be head over heels if you also had…
- High proficiency in the full Microsoft Suite and experience in data management systems
- A love of learning and technology – the faster you learn, the faster you can dive in and help others!
If that sounds like you, apply here! While we are checking you out, check us out on Glassdoor, YouTube, Facebook.