Personal Lines Account Manager (CSR)
Paul & Dixon, a dynamic, Five-Star, Southcoast independent agency in its 168th year, is seeking a full-time Personal Lines Account Manager (Client Service Representative).
The successful candidate will be someone who loves helping people, enjoys working with others, and wishes to further develop his/her career.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a fun, fast-paced office culture that ensures that every day we achieve our mission: Helping our clients protect the things that they love, while making our community a better place.
Provide prompt, efficient, high-quality service to personal lines clients and assist in the retention of existing accounts and development of new accounts. This includes home, automobile, dwelling, flood, boat, and umbrella products.
- Process new business, estimate premiums, complete applications and binders, rewrite existing policies, and provide underwriting information to carriers as needed.
- Receive phone calls and office visitors requesting quotes, account reviews, changes to existing coverage, and/or new policies.
- Process incoming requests from clients, carriers, and third-parties including policy changes, binders, and RMV forms while maintaining a concern for timeliness and completeness.
- Cross sell policies to existing customers when advisable. Actively solicit appropriate increases in limits and/or coverages or rounding out accounts at every service contact.
- Comply with agency procedures and automation requirements.
- Exercise proficiency with a variety of office equipment and computer software.
- Experience with AMS360, WinRater rating software, and insurer website applications a plus.
Minimum Position Guidelines (Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- 3 years insurance service experience.
- P&C license preferred.
- Self-starter who is able to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions.
- Detail-oriented approach to work.
- Ability to solve problems and make analytical decisions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to participate in a team environment.
- Some commercial lines experience a plus.
Attractive, competitive compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, life, long-term disability, paid time off, sick bank, 401k, and employer-paid retirement plan.
Please email resume to Steve Connulty, President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.