We currently have an opportunity for an Account Manager to join our Select Business team in our Norwell, Massachusetts office. The selected employee will provide quality service to assigned small commercial insurance accounts.
- Primarily responsible for handling and servicing assigned commercial accounts, and developing and perpetuating a loyal customer base in relation to the market consideration developed by the Company.
- Assists customers and makes suggestions for appropriate coverage.
- Develops new business from existing accounts and assigned leads and contributes to meeting division growth goals.
- Maintains an account expiration list and initiates the renewal process.
- Responsible for marketing and placing insurance on assigned accounts.
- Maintains and updates a transactional filing system for accounts.
- Handles marketing, binding and collection of premium for those accounts written in the Excess Surplus Lines area.
- Responsible for overseeing and implementing a quality control review process to assure the production of quality work and the provision of excellent customer service.
- Conducts business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company.
- Keeps informed of changes and trends within the industry for the purpose of anticipating and responding to profit objectives.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
- Experience in commercial insurance.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial lines coverages and markets.
- Property and Casualty Producer’s license.
- Experience Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.