In addition to servicing and selling Agents’ E&O to clients, your role would include carrier relations with the leading E&O carriers in the country, agency visits, and annual conferences to maintain and advance our leadership in the IIABA Marketplace.
· Seek and solicit new business clients
· Build relationships with existing clients to understand their exposures and meet their risk needs
· Expand the product selections to round out and grow our existing book of business
· Perform pre-underwriting, application review, and carrier underwriting authority
· Coordinate and document all communication from submission to policy issuance and delivery
· Answer client inquiries, follow agency workflows, and contribute to the agency’s marketing efforts
· Maintain relationships with carriers from the day-to-day and annual conferences to understand their products, appetites, and procedures
· 3+ years’ experience in the insurance industry
· MA P&C License required; LAH would be a plus
· Goal and sales-driven
· Excellent customer service skills
· Organized, detail-oriented, able to prioritize and meet deadlines
· Strong verbal & written communication skills
· Computer proficiency in MS Office: EPIC experience would be a plus
· The ability to work well in a team environment.
· Base Salary & Bonus Incentives
· Health, Dental, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
· PTO & Holidays
· Education/Designation/License Fee Support
About MAIA and Number One Insurance Agency
The Massachusetts Association of Insurance Agents (MAIA) is a non-profit trade association serving nearly 1,200 Massachusetts independent insurance agencies and their estimated 9,000+ employees. MAIA offers advocacy& promotion, quality education, and key insights and advice. MAIA also offers its members essential insurance markets and products through its wholly owned subsidiary, Number One Insurance Agency. Number One serves and protects its clients, and its profits help support MAIA’s mission to strengthen and elevate the independent agency system in Massachusetts.
Resumes can be forwarded to Ann Tobin, VP of Agency services to firstname.lastname@example.org