In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world’s largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected — through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
We currently have an opportunity for a Commercial Insurance Assistant Account Manager in our Norwell, MA office. The selected employee will assist the Account Managers and Producers with the servicing of assigned commercial insurance accounts.
- Coordinate the handling and servicing of assigned commercial insurance accounts with the Account Executives/Producers.
- Enter data as required by insurance company automation systems.
- Provide support to the Account Manager/Producer on pre-renewal processes.
- Handle correspondence and the clerical processing of accounts including applications, transactional file maintenance and agency management system input of each account.
- Process certificate of insurance requests.
- Maintain insurance carriers manuals and marketing materials as required.
- Handle the administrative claims process.
- Maintain cancellation/reinstatement system for commercial accounts.
- Responsible for developing complete familiarity with all forms and paperwork including their intent and purpose.
- Responsible for implementing a quality control review process to assure the production of quality work and the provision of excellent customer service.
- Conduct business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
- Related experience with commercial insurance.
- Producers license or ability to obtain Property and Casualty license after hire.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.