Major responsibilities consist of the following:
- Provides technical support and servicing of senior-level client accounts in the processing of new business acquisitions, account maintenance renewal procedures, marketing collections and billings.
- Monitor claims experience, legislative compliance and current client business activities. Input of all client information into the network system as required by office standards and procedures.
- Ability to perform all tasks assigned to an account assistant or account manager in the day-to-day servicing and maintenance of Producer’s book of business in a timely, accurate and professional manner. Resolves the most complex customer problems.
- Provide quality professional service to senior-level client staff in all aspects and phases of existing insurance accounts in coordination with or in the absence of the Producer.
- Provide comprehensive marketing of accounts and develop market strategy as required. Provide accurate information to underwriters and respond to client request.
- Monitor expiration lists and initiate renewal process.
- Develop, coordinate and pull together client and insurance company renewal presentations and new account placement from start to finish without direct supervision.
- Present oral and written presentations to clients, client employees and prospects.
- Provides guidance to junior-level Account Managers, but no formal supervisory responsibilities.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or equivalent experience.
- 7 + Years in Broker or Insurance Company environment
- MA LAH License required.
- Professional designation may be preferred, including CEBS.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and math skills.