We currently have an opening in our Northborough Office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide support in maintaining, preparing and servicing our client’s personal lines insurance needs.
- Position involves moderate to complex problem solving, advisory tasks and corresponding education support to clients' coverage recommendations, as well as answering related premium inquiries and other needs.
- Ideal candidate will have good PC knowledge, be customer focused and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of AMS360 is preferred.
- An understanding of the different classes of automobile licenses and registrations is required.
- Successful candidates must also have a solid understanding of Microsoft Office and strong internet skills.
- High School degree is required
- College degree or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education is preferred
- Massachusetts Property and Casualty License is required and must be obtained within 6 months of starting the position if the license is not already held prior to hire
- Candidates must have 3 - 5 years of customer service experience, preferably in an insurance agency or insurance company environment