In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world’s largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected — through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
We currently have an opportunity for an Account Manager to join our Personal Lines team in our Wilmington or East Longmeadow, MA office. The selected employee will provide quality service to assigned personal insurance accounts.
- Review and analyze personal accounts for coverage, limits, etc., and make appropriate recommendations to clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure that all service needs are met.
- Develop new business from existing accounts and assigned leads and contribute to meeting departmental production goals.
- Gather information from clients and prepare applications regarding new and/or renewal coverage.
- Prepare policy quotes based on client’s needs, rates and coverages.
- Prepare all transactions for assigned accounts, i.e. applications, invoices, forms.
- Maintain the accuracy of data in the agency management system.
- May handle collections of premiums due.
- Conduct business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company.
- Keep informed of changes and trends within the industry for the purpose of anticipating and responding to profit objectives.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
- Experience servicing personal accounts within an insurance agency.
- Thorough knowledge of personal lines coverages and markets.
- Experience with an electronic agency management system.
- Producer’s license.
- Experience with Excel and Word
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment