Personal Lines Account Manager
Kaplansky Insurance is seeking a dedicated professional to join our Personal Lines team! These individuals will provide superior and friendly service to clients by responding to their inquiries and addressing their needs, by matching them to the products and services our agency provides.
- Customer sales and service of personal lines insurance policies
- Ability to resolve client concerns and issues
- Review and recommend insurance coverages for clients
- Account round and cross-sell existing accounts
- MA Property and Casualty License
- Must have a working knowledge of insurance agency management software, insurance rating software, and Microsoft Office.
- Applied Epic insurance agency management system experience is a plus.
- Why Join Kaplansky:
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive Incentives
- Career Advancement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education and Tuition Assistance
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, 401K, AND more!
At Kaplansky, we believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business – delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well. With 16 locations, Kaplansky Insurance is proud to be one of the most respected and fastest-growing insurance agencies in Massachusetts.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year