Commercial Lines Account Manager
Halstead Insurance Agency is a family owned and operated agency with over 55 years of experience and 3 locations in Central Massachusetts. Our West Boylston team is looking for an Experience Commercial Lines Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role will be to oversee a growing portfolio of assigned customers and to provide superior customer service on a daily basis.
- Develop and foster relationships with existing clients, where you will provide excellent and consistent customer service.
- Market new and existing accounts by contacting clients, completing applications, determining proper coverage, rating and carrier placement.
- Efficiently work with clients to help solve any insurance related issue in a timely manner.
- Discuss in detail client coverage, forms and exclusions during new, renewal or other client interactions.
- Establish a close working relationship with our assigned Underwriters.
- Work closely with Producers to assist with existing and new clients on all aspects of an account, including proposal preparation, while keeping them fully informed.
- Complete all necessary MA Registry paperwork while navigating the RMV website.
- Create certificates, evidence of property and binders as requested.
- Maintain all client information within our management system (AMS 360)
- Keep up a strong technical knowledge of commercial lines coverage & rating through continuing education.
- A minimum of three (3) years Commercial Lines Agency experience
- Strong working knowledge of Commercial Insurance coverage.
- Professional communication and writing skills
- Organization with the ability to self-prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Experience handling all aspects of small to mid-sized Commercial Risks
- Active MA Property and Casualty License
- Strong background using AMS 360, Excel and Microsoft Word a plus.
Why Join Halstead Insurance:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Attractive Benefits Package
- Continuing Education assistance
- 401K and more
Qualified Candidates please contact Rebecca Bray for more information regarding this opportunity at email@example.com