We currently have an opportunity for an Employee Benefits Operations Administrator in our Wilmington, MA office . The selected individual will be responsible for playing a vital role in the growth and development of our employee benefits brand assisting management and team to achieve division objectives. Also responsible for working with other lines of business to support ongoing initiatives deployed in the HUB New England Region. In this role, successful administrator provides far reaching support to the entire employee benefits division regarding carrier management and tools/technology/content navigation. Also responsible for playing a critical role in the content management process that allows EB contacts to be included in marketing efforts within the company. Promote the HUB International EB tools/technology/resource marketing assets to help generate new business and client retention. Responsible for educating Producers and EB staff on the tools and resources that HUB has to offer, while finding innovative ways to showcase our unique capabilities. This position will work in conjunction with our EB client services leaders and others in HUB New England.
- EB tool/technology/resources inventory keeper. Requires high level understanding of EB solutions and maintains navigation road map for EB team.
- Collaborate with national EB Strategic Resources Manager (SRM) and other EB SRMs to ensure HUB NEE EB has access to and training in tools, technology, and resources.
- Carrier/Vendor training delivery – help develop (with Client Services leaders) and then schedule regular cadence of carrier and vendor meetings to ensure staff is provided a range of training/learning opportunities.
- Public Relations – development of press releases, article opportunities, and media interviews, etc. Brand Management – overseeing standards for the region in compliance with HUB’s branding and style guide.
- Responsible for tactical execution of annual EB training event (logistics management, budget tracking, content management).
- Onboard l EB employees – deliver content or arrange for delivery of EB content to new employees as it relates to navigation on seismic and internal shared files.
- Participate on EB leadership calls.
- Support the local EB specialty services (compliance, Health and Performance, underwriting, benefit technology regarding content development, notices, webinars)
- Mergers and acquisitions – participate in on-boarding process to include carrier integration and staff training.
- Support Email marketing campaigns – proficiency in using HUB’s email marketing system, management of automated campaigns/lists.
- Support EB specific prospect/client list management and data integrity related to prospects and client contact information (in EB systems)
- Master Miedge tool for prospect identification and employer fee comparisons
Work with the EB New England Region on:
- Request for Proposals
- Capability presentations
- Maintain contact marketing lists for email blasts
- Survey Support (internal and client-facing)
- Assist with advanced PowerPoint and other types of presentations for key client/prospect meetings
- Coordinate client/prospect/carrier/vendor education meetings
- Assist EB president on product and tool education to HUB New England Staff as requested
- Coordination of webinars with EB team
- Other responsibilities as assigned by EB President
- Plan and execute all steps of EB’s participation at events, tradeshows, seminars, etc., including:
- Budget Planning and approval with management
- Booth Layout and coordinating HUB branded displays
- Manager of exhibit kit (deadlines, rules, rentals, etc.)
- Coordinate with vendors and convention centers
- Design and order giveaways, handouts, etc.
- Pre/post event promotion
- Regular travel throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine to various HUB offices or locations of sales or vertical meetings.
- Overnight Travel outside of New England at least 1time per year for EB Meetings as well as some travel as requested/needed for tradeshow support or training.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Previous experience with employee benefits a plus.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel or Microsoft power BI a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Products and Adobe.
- Creative critical thinker and problem solver, breaking complex solutions into simple solutions.
- Excellent communicator with staff, management, and technical resources.
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task.
- Inherent sense of urgency.
- Ability to Type 60+ WPM.
- Active Driver License and Car for local travel.