Our Agency continues to grow, and we have an opportunity for a CL Account Manager.
The Ideal candidate will have:
At least 3 years of commercial lines customer service experience with a record of success
Strong oral and written communication skills
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
MUST be familiar with most types of commercial insurance products
Ability to prioritize and self-manage a large workload within specific service level standards and train your assistant.
Professional designations are a plus.
1. Handling an established book of business and perform all duties related to servicing that book - renewals,
2. policy processing, policy changes, Invoicing, and audit reviews, for both standard market and surplus lines accounts
3. Remarket and account round existing clients
4. Review and recommend coverages
5. Handle new business accounts - compare, quote and market to carriers as needed
6. Issue Certificates of Insurance and verify proper coverage requirements for contractual obligations
7. Prepare RMV forms
8. Ability to read contracts to determine insurance needs
9. A working knowledge of Applied EPIC system preferred.
10. Experience with Contractors a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, disability, life insurance and a 401K Plan.