Commercial Lines Marketing Analyst IV
Within the Commercial Lines group of Eastern Insurance, we are seeking a Senior Level Management Liability Specialist/Marketing Analyst to join our marketing team. Reporting to the Commercial Lines Marketing Director, the analyst is primarily responsible for marketing and new business placement of Directors & Officers, Employment Practices Fiduciary, Crime and Cyber Liability coverages.
Senior level Management Liability Specialist /Marketing Analyst supporting a dynamic and enthusiastic Commercial Lines sales and service team. As a subject matter expert, the candidate will serve as in-house Directors & Officers, Employment Practices Fiduciary, Crime and Cyber Liability resource assisting primarily with new and renewal middle market placements.
This position requires evaluation of complex accounts including risk, coverage exposures and loss analysis. Senior Marketing Analyst negotiates coverage terms, conditions, pricing, and commission directly with insurance company underwriters. Candidate is required to have experience analyzing policy contracts, preparing coverage summaries and knowledge of current trends.
The Senior Analyst is expected to attend and participate in sales meetings, carrier product meetings which may be held onsite at Eastern Insurance offices or may require local travel to meeting destination. Highly visible role within the agency interacting with all departments.
Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Review and analyze Directors & Officers, Employment Practices Fiduciary, Crime and Cyber Liability coverage terms to ensure they meet the requirements of the opportunity.
- Evaluate prospect information alongside sales producer to ensure receipt of required supporting underwriting information.
- Review of specialty applications prior to presentation to carriers. Handle all negotiations with insurance company underwriters.
- Collaborate with team on preparation and response to Request For Proposals (RFP) including participating in client presentations.
- Review carrier quotations for accuracy and prepare proposals for presentation to clients.
- Arrange premium finance agreements as needed. Provide binding instructions, adhere to new business workflow processes including binder issuance, billing, application updates, surplus lines filing as needed and billing instructions.
- Ensure that all correspondence, including carrier submissions and proposals, are memorialized in the agency management system.
- Eastern Insurance Group LLC utilizes EPIC as our agency management system.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree and ten or more years of training experience and/or related experience in an agency or insurance company environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MA Property and Casualty Brokers License required (or within 60 days).
- RPLU, MLIS, CIC, CPCU, CRIS or ARM Designation preferred.
- The candidate should have high level of comfortability interfacing with clients/prospects, risk managers as needed for presentations.