Customer Service Representative
Wiersma Insurance Agency is expanding our team in Whitinsville. We have an opportunity for a Full Time Customer Service Representative to join our professional and caring team. You have a passion for helping others, and put that into practice by providing guidance to clients so that they have the best coverage to protect what matters most to them. You have excellent attention to detail, and enjoy the challenge of problem solving to ensure client satisfaction. Bring your customer service experience to build rapport with clients, and a commitment to pursuing continuing education to stay on the forefront of industry trends.
If you’re ready to join an excellent team to further your career as a Customer Service Representative, apply to join our fantastic team today!
- Use your savvy skills to create insurance quotes and assist with policy changes.
- Each interaction is an opportunity for you to educate and advise clients.
- Utilize your exemplary attention to detail to issue insurance documentation, update client information, and assist with payments.
- Answer client questions, problem solve, and follow up with your quality rapport building talents.
- Property & Casualty License bonus. Licensing Assistance Available.
- Customer service experience required, insurance experience a plus!
- Strong computer and technical skills, including Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
- Excellent, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with empathetic rapport building.
- Property & Casualty Licensing Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Weekends Off
- Health Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- Continuing Education Support
- Simple IRA